Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Favorite Halloween Pins!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Time to start decorating for HALLOWEEN!!! I've been pinning like crazy and I wanted to share some of my favorite pins. Some I've done before; some are new ideas for this year.

*Grandin Road-grandinroad.com is your place to go for awesome Halloween decorations! Now that we have a house I can go crazy with the decorations (sorry, not sorry Justin!). I'll be purchasing some headstones from them to put in our front yard. I love the look of the Victorian graveyard!


Here's a couple more decorating ideas for outside/inside that I'm going to do. Hope I don't traumatize my kids too much!





What I'm going to do with the kids this year:



I REALLY want to do this one but I know the kids would keep pulling the sheets off of everything. I will save this idea for when they are older or if we host a big party:




*Here is my Halloween costume this year. In May I purchased this Betsey Johnson "Fit and Flare" dress that I just love love love. This is what I plan on adding for accessories to wear it as a costume:







What I plan on doing with my nails:




*I'm planning on hosting a little get together on Halloween since it's on a Friday night. Here are a few of my decoration ideas.

How easy (and cute) is this?

A playlist for the evening: 

A couple of food ideas for the evening:




These are just a few of the many, many Halloween ideas I have. Check out the rest of my Halloween board here. Click here to follow me on Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment