Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

September Fall Finds

I've been having some fun this week buying fall fashion accessories and coming up with new ideas for my nails. Here is the result of my recent trip to Charming Charlie's and Target:



I just LOVE this infinity scarf from Target! It's a tan color but with pops of hot pink in the stitching. I'm also loving the purple/pink/grey necklace from Charming Charlie's. It can go with so many different colored tops! And the best part about my shopping trip? The price!

Here's a couple of different nail ideas I saw on Birchbox last week. I'm going to use the nail polish I received in this month's Ipsy bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment