Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box

I received my fall Walmart Beauty Box in the mail today. I still can't believe Walmart of all places has a subscription beauty box!


In the box: 
*Loreal YouthCode Pore Vanisher (sample)
*Nicki Minaj "Pink Friday" perfume (sample)
*Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture shampoo & conditioner (samples)
*CoverGirl "Glowing Nights" glosstinis nail polish in "Laser Light" (sample)
*Dove Dry Oil for hair (sample)
*Loreal Glossy Balm in "Pink Me Up" (full size)
*Secret Clinical Strength deodorant (full size)
*A coupon for $2 off Neutrogena Long Wear makeup 

The price for the box is $5 and the deodorant and glossy balm definitely make it worth it to me. They claim to send you products based on the time of year (it is a quarterly box) but nothing in the box seemed to be fall related or fall colors. It came in the mail as a complete surprise-they didn't send an email or any correspondence about it after I signed up for it. Thats ok; like I said, for $5 every 3 months it's worth it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment