Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

One month in...

Wow-we are already one month into the school year! I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this but it's been the best start yet. My advanced class is doing GREAT in their rehearsals for their fall show. We are doing a double header- The Summer People and 10 Ways To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse. We had such a wonderful theatre moment together yesterday-my students finally saw my vision for Summer People and they became totally invested and passionate about it. Makes me so proud!

Justin's parents have the kids for the weekend again. Have I mentioned before how grateful I am for them?! I feel a little guilty that I enjoy this "no kids" time so much, but I know we both deserve it. His parents love our children to death and it's so wonderful for them to get to spend the time together. I also appreciate getting to spend quality time with Justin. We dated for exactly one year before we got married (we started dating August 21 and got married August 20 of the following year) and then got pregnant with Julian right after that so we haven't had that much "just us" time for a while.

Truthfully, I'm glad for the weekend off. The fall is so busy with all the social and school obligations. But...the house seems a little too quiet right now! I guess that means it's time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment