Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Return of Swap-bot

A lifetime ago (which means before a husband and three kids) a co-worker told me about www.swap-bot.com. If you've never heard of it, here's a description from their website:

What is Swap-bot?

Do you like sending and receiving snail mail? Do you like writing letters, making crafts, or putting together fun packages? You should try swapping! Swap-bot is a online service that organizes group swaps and a community of creative individuals. Swap-bot takes the hassle out of participating in group swaps by organizing all of the participant information and doing all of the partner assignments. On Swap-bot, you can host swaps, join swaps, and chat with other swappers from all over the world. Give it a try!

I did Swap Bot for a while and really enjoyed it. I love getting actual mail in the mailbox; nobody takes the time to write letters anymore. I had to stop because life got in the way. Recently though Swap Bot has been on my mind and I decided to give it another go-around! If you know me you know I'm not a "crafty" person so I'll stick with the postcard or written swaps for now. I can't wait to share with you what my swap partners send me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment