Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Friday, October 17, 2014

My thoughts about my first Jamberrys

Recently my friend Ally Summers started selling Jamberry Nails. If you aren't familiar with Jamberry you can check out her site here: http://allysummers.jamberrynails.net. Warning-it's addictive to look at all the nail designs!

Here is the first set I tried last week (called Webtastic):

I switched out my nails last night and here is the set I am currently wearing (called Widow's Web):

Now that I've tried out two different pairs, I'll give you my honest opinion about Jamberry. I have to admit, when I put Webtastic on I just followed the directions on the label. I also used a hairdryer. I should have watched the videos out there because it would have saved me a lot of grief. I'm not a fan of using a hairdryer so the second time I put on a set I used a Jamberry nail heater and it worked AMAZINGLY. Since Webtastic was my first pair it took a little bit longer than what they say it should because you are trying to get the adhesives on juuuussssttt right and trying to match the adhesives to the correct nail. My second set took so much less time and I had learned what not to do this time for my second set. I definitely recommend giving it a few times before you start to feel comfortable applying them. But maybe I'm the only impatient person out there who doesn't like to read or follow directions!

My nails aren't flat and have a curve to them so I have had to use the flat iron method to re-seal the edges a few times. Being a theatre teacher I use my hands and fingers a ton. But I much prefer to have to reseal an edge than have to reapply nail polish when you chip them. Also, it took me less than 5 minutes to take off my first set and there was absolutely no damage. There is nothing more irritating than having to take nail polish off and it stains your nails-you don't have to worry about that with Jamberry.

I really do like having my nails look nice. I usually try to paint my nails or change them out once a week. Jamberry is so much quicker than what I had been doing and they have so many cute designs. I'm definitely a fan now!

My co-worker Simone and I are hosting an online Jamberry party curtesy of Ally Summers. Feel free to check it out here. Also, feel free to post any questions or comments you may have about Jamberry, and I will pass them on to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment