Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello, November!


We are only 2 days into the month of November and it's already been very busy. Justin and I went to my cousin's wedding in the Woodlands yesterday. It was a beautiful service and a wonderful reception. I always cry at weddings; I love seeing the look on the bride and groom's faces when they look at each other while at the alter. I also LOVE seeing the groom's face when he sees his bride walk down the aisle for the first time. It reminds me of my own wedding. You have your whole life ahead of you with your best friend. There's no feeling in the world like it! I think it's important to reflect on your own marriage vows and renew your commitment to your spouse. And of course, I love hearing Bible verses about love, particularly:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

It's weird that we went to a wedding yesterday and we have a funeral to attend tomorrow. Life is funny that way. It's a good reminder to never take anything for granted and to cherish those that you love.
Justin and I at my cousin's wedding this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment