Welcome!

I'm a wife to a wonderful man, a mommy to three beautiful children, and a theatre teacher at a school I love. I'm addicted to subscription boxes and makeup, an avid book reader, and a huge fan of music. My life is very busy and very blessed!

Monday, October 6, 2014

October Fall Finds

I am desperate for the weather to start feeling more like fall! It's supposed to be in the low 90's all this week in Dallas but that didn't stop me from buying a few fall goodies at the outlet stores in Round Rock today on our way back from ACL. Here are my purchases at Bath and Body Works as well as Ann Taylor Loft.


I'm in LOVE with the Autumn Sky candle I bought at Bath and Body Works! It's got a great spicy smell to it. There is some ingredient in it that is also in Justin's body wash-yum! And the Halloween wallflower and bulb is just too cute. I'm loving the Purrfect Potion bottle as well. I've already decked out our guest bathroom with the items in the right picture! 


I can't WAIT to try out these outfits; however, I need the temps to drop! Two out of the the three tops have sparkles on them; would you expect anything less from me ;-)?



No comments:

Post a Comment